As a dietary supplement take 1 cap twice daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate containing meals. Each dose should be at least 4 hours apart. Warnings Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed suggested dose. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children. Do not use if seal has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place. * No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.
1) You mentioned stacking Recreate with Jack3d. Since Jack3d comes with caffeine already, wouldn’t it be overdoing using Jack3d and Recreate together?
2) Recreate suppresses diet/hunger according to the label. Wouldn’t it interfere with the protein packed-muscle building diet since you have to keep eating in order to gain muscle?
3) I am on extremely strict high protein diet and perform workout/cardio on regular basis. Will stacking Recreate with Jack3d enable me to stick out my existing six pack? Currently my six pack is only visible in the morning.
4) While mentioning the recommended stacking of creatine with Jack3d above, you stated the 3rd option as three scoops of Jack3d. The Jack3d label states not to take more than two scoops of Jack3d. Thoughts?
5) Here’s my current daily meal plan and stacking. Please give your expert advise on how I am doing. My goal is to gain muscle while getting ripped!